Features & Functions
- Plug & play design with OBD-II connector, compatible with all the vehicles with OBD-II connector, supports most of vehicles with the CAN-BUS;
- Track on command or by time interval via SMS/GPRS;
- Arm/disarm by SMS or phone call.
- Check the car’s real physical address (such as city name, street name.);
- Track by mobile SMS to get the latitude, longitude, speed, direction & odometer etc.
- Check the location directly by the Google map’s URL;
- Data logger to store 8000
- Smart engine ON/OFF detection;
- Odometer function
- Over-speed alarm;
- Movement alarmwhich can be used as an alarm;
- Engine on alarm;
- Vibration alarm;
- Power failure alarm, with internal rechargeablebackup battery;
- Acceleration & deceleration(crash) alarm;
- Turn-over alarm;
- Trailer alarm;
- Routine optimization when vehicle turnsa corner;
- OTA function(firmware upgraded on air);
- Voltage range: 10V-60VDC, suitable for car or big truck.
- Reliable design of framework with hardware watchdog.
- Power save working mode.
- Support RFID tag and wireless immobilizer(optional).
- Remote diagnostics function. Transmission of the CANBUSdata via GPRS network: (1) Vehicle’s real-time data: battery’s voltage, RPM, speed, TAP throttle opening, engine load, coolant temperature, fuel consumption, odometer, error code & times, acceleration times & deceleration times; (2) Driver behavior data: ignition time, total driving time, total idling time, average engine hot-start time, average speed, history high speed, history RPM, total acceleration times & total deceleration times.
In arming status, if the vehicle is vibrated, it will send out the alarm.
Power Failure Alarm
At any time, ff the car battery is cut off, it will send out the alarm.
Engine ON Alarm
In arming status, if the vehicle engine is ON, it will send out alarm SMS and call the preset phone.
In arming status, the movement alert is enabled automatically. Once the car moves away from the parking point for the preset distance, it will send out the alarm.
At any time, if the vehicle runs over the speed limitation, it will send out the alarm.
Acceleration & Deceleration Alarm
At any time, if the vehicle speeds up suddently or harsh brake, it will trigger the event alarm.
At any time, if the vehicle turns over, it will trigger the event alarm.
At any time, if the vehicle is dragged away when parking, it will trigger the event alarm.