Features & Functions
- Track on command or by time interval via SMS/GPRS;
- Arm/disarm by SMS or phone call.
- Check the car’s real physical address (such as city name, street name.);
- Track by mobile SMS to get the latitude, longitude, speed, direction & odometer etc.
- Check the location directly by the Google map’s URL;
- Data logger to store 1760 waypoints.
- Online tracking bywebsite;
- Odometer function;
- Over-speed alarm, Movement alarm, Engine on alarm, Vibration alarm;
- Turn over alarm;
- Acceleration & Deceleration (Crash) Alarm;
- OTA function: Upgrade firmwareon air;
- Smart engine ON/OFF status detection without wiring to ACC;
- Built-in rechargeablebackup battery; when the car battery is cut off or low enough, the system will send out power failure alarm immediately;
- Cut off engine to stop the car safely by SMS/GPRS;
- Routine optimization when vehicle turnsa corner;
- A-GPS function to get GPS signal much faster;
- Wide working voltage range, from 10V-90VDC, suitable for motorcycle,car or big truck.
- Reliable design of framework with hardware watchdog.
- Detection on internal battery’s volume & vehicle battery’s voltage.
- Support Bluetoothremote controller (optional)
- Support SOS button(optional)
In arming status, if the vehicle is vibrated, it will send out the alarm.
Power Failure Alarm
At any time, if the car battery is cut off, it will send out the alarm.
Engine ON Alarm
In arming status, if the vehicle engine is ON, it will send out alarm SMS and call the preset phone.
In arming status, the movement alert is enabled automatically. Once the car moves away from the parking point for the preset distance, it will send out the alarm.
At any time, if the vehicle runs over the speed limitation, it will send out the alarm.
SOS Alarm (optional)
At any time, if the SOS button is pressed for 3 seconds, it will send out the alarm.
Turn Over Alarm
At any time, if the vehicle turns over more than 60 degree last 16 second, it will send out the alarm.
Acceleration & Deceleration (Crash) Alarm
At any time, if the vehicle speeds up suddenly or harsh brake, it will trigger the event alarm
At any time, when vehicle parked (ACC off), if the vehicle move out 1km or running at speed more then 20km/h, will trigger this alarm.
Built-in Battery Low Alarm
At any time, if the battery in device is low, will trigger this alarm.